Phase 3-partial opening
service hours: Mon-Fri 12:00- 4:00 Sat 9:00- Noon
- Starting June 22
- Returns in drop box or in box at door.
- Curbside strongly encouraged.
- Building open for computer use and short book browsing visits. limit of 10 people at a time.
- Mask/face covering required, if you do not have a mask we ask that you limit your library visit to curbside only. Please let us know if accommodations for health or very young age need to be made.
- Please keep visits for book browsing and newspaper reading short, and try to limit touching of surfaces and material.
- Please hold longer conversations with other community members outside in the fresh air.
- Limited computers open,each hour, by appointment or first come/first serve. Appointments will take priority.
- Computer use limited to non-gaming purposes.
- Librarian assistance during computer sessions limited to 6 ft. distance.
- Printing/copy/fax services with librarian assistance from 6 ft. distance.
Please stay home if you are sick or have known exposure to Covid-19.
All phases subject to change based on recommendations from health officials. Phases are not time based. Movement between phases will happen with safety in mind.
The Library Board and staff is busy working on our plan to safely open. In the meantime, our book drop is open so please bring back Library materials so we may clean them. We are offering curb pickup also. Just call us and we will get what you need ready for you. 585-2474
Inman Public Library is dedicated to the Health and Safety of our patrons and staff. We have decided to close at this time and evaluate the situation on a weekly basis. We will be here 1:00 – 3:00 Mon.- Fri. to answer phones and emails. If you need materials it will be by appointment only.
We are asking that you keep all materials at home during this time. Our book drop will be locked. All updates can be found on our Website and Facebook page.
Stay Safe and Healthy,
Inman Public Library Staff and Board
Every Tuesday in June and July is Lego Club! We will meet from 1:30-2:30 in the back room. We encourage elementary school-age children, but do have blocks and Duplos (larger Legos) for younger children. Parents are welcome, too!
Sign up by June 1 for our space-themed summer reading program – June 6 – July 18. It is open for children who have just finished kindergarten through those who have finished 6th grade. We will meet on Thursday afternoons from 1:30-2:30 for stories, games, and crafts. It’s sure to be a BLAST!
The Library will kick off it’s summer reading program on Tuesday, June 5 and will continue every Tuesday afternoon from 1:30-2:30 through July 10. We welcome those who have completed kindergarten and up through 6th grade. It’s going to be a great summer!